Address: Bishopsgate EC2M 3TL
Telephone: 020 7588 3388
Opening Times: Mon to Fri 8am-5.30pm
Description: The mediæval church was rebuilt in 1725-28 to a design by James Gould. Gould’s son-in-law George Dance the Elder took part in the building of it. The church was restored after war damage by Cachemaille-Day in 1947-48 and again after terrorist bomb damage in 1992 and 1993 by Stephenson. It is now in fine condition. Next to it in its extensive churchyard is a free-standing parish hall, originally built in 1861 as an infants school and used between 1952 and 1994 as the Livery Hall of the Fanmakers Company.